Chunky Layover Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Super chunky crochet cowl free crochet pattern is an easy and beginner friendly project. It can be completed in a couple of hours. It is a great stashbusting project as it works for any yarn weight and you can even combine different yarn weights in this project! I have used 4 balls of DK weight yarn held together and 12 mm crochet hook but as long as you make up the yarn to 32-ply weight any yarn will work. Check out my handy -ply weight table to help you combine yarns for this project"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet Gauge8 sts x 4 rows = 10 x 10 cm
Finished Size84 cm circumference x 36 cm height
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters