We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Viktor’s crochet pattern is a great beginner project. It uses the same simple shapes that I tend to use with my amigurumi, and the additional details are added on as embroidery. I embroidered on the hair and Viktor’s teeth, but you can also crochet the hair and use felt to make the teeth if you want to simplify it a little more. These did really well at my last craft fair, but I came back and decided to add the cape in afterward for a little extra flair!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Houndstooth Christmas Stocking
- Crochet Tassel Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters