We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These days it’s clear that many of our real life superheroes wear a different type of mask. Do you know a doctor, nurse, paramedic, or other medical professional who is a real life hero? Make this crochet doll for them, complete with scrubs, and a removable mask and cap! While the pattern itself is free on my site, there is also a paid pdf version available. For all sales of this pattern from my Ravelry store in 2020, I will donate 80% of the sale price to a charity supporting Covid relief. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 dc x 8 rows = 4 inches. You can use the shirt front as a gauge swatch.
Finished SizeAbout 16 inches tall without cap.
Worsted weight yarn
75 yds white
175 yds blue
175 yds skin color
- Size H / 5 mm crochet hook or size needed to match gauge.
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
- 2 small buttons – about 1/2 to 5/8 inch – these will be the ears, I used clear.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters