We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy crochet Five-Pointed Stars were done to decorate my Christmas Tree as well as used as sensory toy for my baby. I know there are plenty of crochet stars in internet but in my opinion this is one is less complicated for beginners and can be done in a blink of an eye. Crochet star can be used for sweaters or scarf decoration, as a garland if you join at lest 5-6 starts together. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters