4 Beginner Crochet Earrings Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make 4 Beginner Crochet Earrings patterns using the basic granny square. This miniature squares can be transformed into delicate and chic jewelry. The nice thing about these earrings is that they are lightweight, which makes them comfortable to wear. Change up the yarn color to create a statement piece that you love. Make Your Own Earrings There is something about a DIY project that makes me feel so satisfied to know that I had the talent to create a stylish accent piece. Great way to use left over yarn scraps. I used fingering yarn. You can also use embroidery floss, or something like a cotton yarn thread number 10."
Crochet Hook1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge30 Stitches to 4 inches
Finished Size1-inch square for the small earrings. 1 ½ – inch square for the large earrings.
Left over fingering yarn. I used Cotton Kings Twirls Hobbi yarn. Approximately 5 yards.
numbers 07 and 08
- Crochet hook size 1 or 1.75
- yarn needle
- jewelry pliers
- earring wires
- jump rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters