Flower Christmas Tree Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy skirt pattern is done in rows using increases to make it round. White and green holiday yarn alternate every 5 rows to give a striped pattern. The flowers are each done separately in red and the pattern includes easy instructions and a diagram to help you learn how to crochet them. Then the flowers are sewn on in an overlapping pattern, leaving the overlapping part loose to make the petals appear to be lifted when you curl them with your fingers."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts = 2 inches, 4 rows = 2 inches, Flowers are 7 inches in diameter
Finished Size42 inches in diameter
- 2 skeins Red Heart Holiday yarn in green-green
- 3 skeins Red Heart Holiday yarn in white-silver
- 2 to 3 skeins Red Heart Soft Touch, really red
- Tapestry or Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you aren't a fan of the foundation chain, then this Beautifully Unchained Wrap crochet pattern in the right one for you. There are… Continue reading: "Beautifully Unchained Wrapvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters