Crochet Gingerbread Heart Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make these beautiful crochet Gingerbread Heart ornaments to decorate your home and Christmas tree or give them to friends and family! If you like to decorate your home during the Holidays, you can use these crochet Gingerbread hearts to make beautiful Christmas garland! Gingerbread Hearts, or Lebkuchenherzen, are popular in German celebrations, especially during Christmas time. They are typically decorated with intricate icing designs or have some saying in the center. To make my crochet Gingerbread Hearts more realistic, I embroidered them to imitate the icing and embellished them with beads and small snowflake buttons. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet