8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Heart Pocket Scrubby
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a cute and useful heart scrubby, perfect for washing your face. Made from two crochet hearts sewed together, forming a pocket for your hand. Crochet a Heart Pocket Scrubby for personal use, or make several for gifts. I’ve had this Red Heart Smoothie cotton yarn in my stash for some time and I finally got around to creating a cute little Valentine heart. After I crocheted one heart, I knew I wanted to make a second immediately. They’re so fast to work up. Crocheted from 100% cotton yarn this scrubby can be washed and dried in the hottest of waters."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 4” x 4” = with 2 strands held together 9 sc x 11 rows of sc
Finished SizeFinished heart size is 4” tall by 3.75” wide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet