Smoothie Cloth Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love being able to make things for specific needs. Recently I decided a hanging towel would work perfectly in our trailer bathroom. The only problem is there is a hook and not a bar to wrap a tabbed cloth around. I finished the top off with a D ring instead and it is just right. Of course I needed some cloths to match. Materials and Details Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie Cotton Yarn: 100-120 yds OR Red Heart Scrubby Cotton Yarn: 90-110 yds Crochet Hooks: H, I Miscellaneous: Yarn needle for weaving in ends Hanging Towel Only: Large D-ring (bottom width 1 ⅜” – 1 ½”) or 3/4” button, sewing needle, thread Finished Measurements: Smoothie Cotton Large Cloth: 11” x 11” Scrubby Cotton Small Cloth: 7.5” x 7.5” Hanging Towel: 12” wide x 12” tall (not including ring) "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmoothie Cotton Large Cloth: 11” x 11” Scrubby Cotton Small Cloth: 7.5” x 7.5” Hanging Towel: 12” wide x 12” tall (not including ring)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 7.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 8.0
- Bax The Christmas Bear
- Crochet Thermal Stripes Potholder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters