We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love colorful things for spring and Easter. These bibs are made from cotton so they are absorbent, but they could be made from acrylic yarn too. Happy spring time! Materials Yarn: 200 yards Worsted Weight Yarn. Samples were created with Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie yarn. Crochet Hooks: H (5mm) Miscellaneous: Yarn needle for weaving in ends, 2 – ½” snaps, sewing needle, matching thread Details Finished Measurements: 6” from neck to bottom edge, 9” across widest part, 6” straps"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Multifunctional Ear Saver
- Crochet Classic Ribbed Beanie
- Sonic Waves Cowl
- Sonic Waves Slouch Beanie
- Sleepy Sunrise Amigurumi
- Herringbone Slouchy Beanie
- Sunshine Coasters
- Santa Suit Sack Hat
- Flamingo Ornament
- Sugar Plum Throw Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters