This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Trinity Stitch Crochet Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Trinity Stitch Crochet Tutorial will show you how easy this textured stitch is to create. Once you get the hang of this pattern, it is a repeat of row two. It is quite fun and easy to crochet. As I work on expanding my crochet skills, adding new stitches to my skillset is one of my goals this year. What does The Trinity Crochet Stitch Look Like? The look is a nice texture with a bit of puff and three vertical bars extending into the stitches in the row below. While this stitch is puffy like the berry stitch and the bobble stitch, it is a little bit more of a subtle puff. Yet it looks like little stars or flowers. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugedepends on the yarn and hook used.
Finished Sizethis stitch can be used for many projects
- Any yarn weight would work for this crochet stitch
- the crochet hook detailed on the yarn package
- yarn needle
Read NextWhat Does Turn Mean in Crochet?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- What Does Turn Mean in Crochet?
- Best Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Types of Yarn + Yarn Weights
- The Best Uses for Crochet Thread
- How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- Make a Crochet Pattern
- Solved: Does Crochet Hook Size Matter?
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters