We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple crochet stitch is great for blankets. It doesn’t make holes in which your toes can get caught. Although you only get the straight lines effect on one side, both sides give a beautiful striped effect. Use it with one color, or highlight the striping with different colors. It would also look great in a chunky winter cardigan or wrap. Learn how to crochet the easy Railroad stitch with this detailed crochet stitch pattern."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern is 18 st by 12 rows in stitch pattern for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished Size15cm by 15cm / 6” by 6” square.
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- Crochet Dryer Balls
- How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- How Long Does It Take to Crochet a Blanket?
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- What Does SP Mean in Crochet?
- 39 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Tunisian Crochet Guide
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches eBook: Vol. I
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lenox Crochet Shawl
- Rockland Sweater
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- Snoh Cowl
- Mia Cardigan
- Cotton Waves Circular Crochet Handbag
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters