Puff Grid Crochet Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Grid Puff crochet stitch is a great lacy crochet stitch for beginners combining basic crochet stitches with puff stitches to form an open and textured fabric. The puff grid stitch is an elegant yet simple lace crochet stitch. It looks great as an edge on a garment. For example, I used this stitch pattern for the grey sections of my Hometown Cardigan crochet pattern. This stitch pattern is part of a Crochet-A-Long stitch exploration featuring 30 free crochet stitch patterns."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern is 18.5 st by 14 rows in stitch pattern for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished SizeThe pattern is written for a 15 cm by 15 cm / 6” by 6” square.
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- 39 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
- Crochet Dryer Balls
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- What Does SP Mean in Crochet?
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches eBook: Vol. I
- How Long Does It Take to Crochet a Blanket?
- How to Measure a Crochet Hook
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters