We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern will help you create a simple lips appliqué. The appliqués can be sewn onto almost any of your crochet creations to make them look pretty. The appliqué measures 8cm wide and 4cm wide. DK (weight 3) yarn. I used ‘King Cole Pricewise DK’ – Red - 2g / 6m / 7yd Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 4mm – Tapestry needle – DK yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors Recommend skill level is beginner. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr). "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- Crochet Dryer Balls
- How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- How Long Does It Take to Crochet a Blanket?
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- 39 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches eBook: Vol. I
- Types of Yarn + Yarn Weights
- Tunisian Crochet Guide
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters