Easy Peasy Buttoned I-Cord Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Practice your crochet I-Cord technique while using up yarn scraps and stash buttons to make an easy bracelet. Skills used Basic crochet stitches: chain, slip stitch Crocheting I-Cord (photo tutorial linked in pattern) Sewing on a button Skill Level Easy Finished Size Bracelet: 8” (20.5 cm) long x 0.25” (0.5 cm) wide. Materials Red Heart Super Saver (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – Samples shown in 334 Buff or 365 Coffee, or approximately 15 yd (14 m) in any medium weight yarn. US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. 1 sew-through or shank button. Gauge Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Red Heart Super Saver (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – Samples shown in 334 Buff or 365 Coffee, or approximately 15 yd (14 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- 1 sew-through or shank button.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
- Learn to Crochet: 39 Simple Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- How to Crochet the Bobble Stitch + Free Crochet Patterns
- The Do's and Don'ts of Crochet
- How to Crochet Ribbing
- 12 Ways to Chainless Crochet
- Learning the Crochet Stitches
- DIY Shell Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt
- Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie
- Wrap and Go Shawl
- Beginner Squares Afghan
- Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Unforgettable Top Down Shawl
- Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern