Greyson Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Greyson Baby Blanket is a ripple afghan - with a twist! Every repeat you build up to the ripple row, and then even back out, creating a wave pattern within straight lines - an up to date take on a classic. Each row is unique, and the 4-row repeat is easier to memorize than you might think. I've always loved the name Greyson - it was almost the name of our middle child! It turns out it didn't quite fit him, but it does fit this gorgeous neutral baby blanket - a free crochet baby blanket pattern on Moogly!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 sts x 5 rows = 4″ in pattern
Finished Size38″ wide x 36″ long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters