Vase Stitch Easy Open Crochet Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Vase stitch is an easy open crochet stitch combining bead stitches with basic crochet stitches form an open and textured stitch. The vase stitch is an elegant yet simple lace crochet stitch. It looks great as a border on a garment. For example, I used this stitch pattern for the border of my Cache Coeur Dress. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration. You can find all 30 stitches on my blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern, in stitch pattern, is 16 st by 11.5 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished SizeThe pattern is written for a 15cm by 15cm / 6” by 6” square.
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make T-Shirt Yarn
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials & Patterns
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- Solomon's Knot Crochet
- 85+ Crochet Videos for Beginners
- Pineapple Stitch Crochet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters