Trellis Crochet Stitch For Summer Garments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Trellis stitch is an easy crochet stitch combining basic crochet stitches to form small openings and light texture. The trellis stitch has small openings that make it great for a summer feeling without getting anything stuck or being see-through. Think summer afghans and garments. Both sides are equally pretty, I can’t decide which side to call the right side. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration. You can find all 30 stitches on my blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern is 18.5 st by 13 rows in stitch pattern for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished SizeThe pattern is written for a 15 cm by 15 cm / 6” by 6” square.
- Worsted weight yarn
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Crochet a Choker or Headband
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 85+ Crochet Videos for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns Free eBook
- What is C2C Crochet?
- How to Crochet Popcorn Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters