Single Crochet Border For Blankets Easy For Beginners
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheting an sc border around your blanket will give you straight neat edges and will hide any color change and color transition yarn that you might have made on the side of the blanket. Make a single crochet border for blankets as a starting point for your decorative border. It will make it easier for you to crochet the border around your blanket. I have used this technique for all my Animal Baby Blankets to give them a neat look."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- How To Crochet The Lattice Stitch Tutorial
- Linked Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Lace Star Flower Crochet Stitch
- Linked Treble Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Criss Cross Crochet Shell Stitch Photo Tutorial
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- Hand Crochet: Everything You Need to Know + Free Patterns
- 85+ Crochet Videos for Beginners
- 18 Left Handed Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- How to Crochet for Beginners
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters