14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Simple Rainbow Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hi everyone I would like to share another video tutorial on my youtube channel. Today I'll be showing you how I made this crocheted rainbow applique. In this time of pandemic, we need to stay positive and stay healthy. Everything will be alright soon in God's time. I made this rainbow applique for those who would like to crochet and hang them in their windows. Materials used for this project worsted weight yarn 3.50 mm. crochet hook yarn needle pair of scissors I hope that you find this tutorial easy to follow. Happy Crocheting everyone. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 3.50 mm. crochet hook
- worsted weight yarn (colors of the rainbow)
- pair of scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials and Patterns
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- 85+ Crochet Videos for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters