This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Puffs And Slip Stitches Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You’re going to love the Puffs and Slip Stitches crochet stitch tutorial. This stitch is such an easy stitch & offers lots of texture. I’ve used it on a couple of my garment designs, but I can’t wait to use it on other projects such as shawls, other accessories & interior design. This pattern is a multiple of 2 stitches. Add 1 for base chain This is a PUFFS AND SLIP STITCHES – CROCHET STITCH TUTORIAL"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next30+ Crochet Border Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Crochet a Crossed Double Border
- Tunisian Crochet Brioche Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the 3D Wave Edge
- Polka Dot Crochet Edging
- Catherine's Wheel Stitch
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- The Best Glue for Yarn Projects
- Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters