Mini Bobble Crochet Stitch For Sweaters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mini Bobble stitch is a fun bobbly stitch with some texture. I love a classic bobble stitch but sometimes it’s a bit too much. This mini bobble stitch has less pronounced bobbles than the classic bobble stitch. The back side is therefore less hollowed out and mostly flat which is great for blankets, scarves, garments, etc. I’d make a baby blanket or a fun sweater with some bobbly texture with it. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration. You can find all 30 stitches on my blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern is 18 st by 19 rows in stitch pattern for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished Size15cm by 15cm / 6” by 6” square
- 4mm / US G-6 crochet hook
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters