Lace Star Flower Crochet Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lace Star Flower Crochet Stitch is an amazing, lace crochet stitch. What makes this stitch so great is the fact that it’s easy. It has a complex look, but you’ll only need to memorize and repeat two rows. This crochet stitch works well for crochet project you’d want an open lace stitch for, like a crochet scarf, a beautiful garment for your closet & summer outfits, a crocheted bag or crocheted shawls. This pattern is a multiple of 10 stitches. Add 5 for base chain."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15 cm x 15 cm / 6 x 6 INCH SQUARE
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters