How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you have to make a magic circle for your crochet project, but not sure how to? Learn how easy it is to start an amigurumi piece with a simple slipknot and chain stitches. This video tutorial will help walk you this technique step-by-step. This stitch is great for beginner or seasoned crocheters. Grab any size yarn and any sized hook and let's learn how to make a magic circle out a few chain stitches. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot needed.
Finished SizeCrochet Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Crochet Without Yarn: 43 Unconventional Crochet Ideas
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- Criss Cross Crochet Shell Stitch Photo Tutorial
- How to: Crochet Crocodile Stitch
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- How to Crochet Popcorn Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters