How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet round circles for beginners breaks down the basics so you can be successful in crocheting in the round. Crocheting flat circles can be easy for some and challenging for others. This tutorial makes it easy to get round and flat circles. I will teach you the basics so you can be successful crocheting in the round too. Many people find crocheting in rounds daunting because they have trouble getting started or figuring out where their stitches should go next; but this guide will give beginners an understanding of what’s involved. Crocheting in the round is an essential skill to learn as it is used to make baskets, hats, tablecloths, blankets, coasters, and amigurumi projects."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugegauge is not critical to this tutorial
Finished Sizeapproximately 4 inches round with the chunky yarn
- Today I used chunky yarn
- I used an N size Crochet hook today
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters