We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheting in the spiral is the technique of working in the round in a continuous manner, without joining the separate rounds with a slip stitch. You will notice how using this technique eliminates any trace of an unsightly seam, keeping your crochet projects nice and neat. It also creates a unique spiral design (thus the name), making it the perfect method to use when crocheting all those pretty beanies, sturdy baskets, baby booties and beautiful rugs!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet