14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheting in the spiral is the technique of working in the round in a continuous manner, without joining the separate rounds with a slip stitch. You will notice how using this technique eliminates any trace of an unsightly seam, keeping your crochet projects nice and neat. It also creates a unique spiral design (thus the name), making it the perfect method to use when crocheting all those pretty beanies, sturdy baskets, baby booties and beautiful rugs!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials and Patterns
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 18 Left Handed Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- How to Make T-Shirt Yarn
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- How to Read Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Stripe Heart Cushion Cover
- Granny Stripe Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Bits And Bobbles Tote
- Winter Blooms Cowl
- Newport Oversized Cardigan
- Catalina Tank Top
- Norwalk Pony Tail Key Hole Hat
- Sedona Poncho
- Montana Poncho
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet