We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheting in the spiral is the technique of working in the round in a continuous manner, without joining the separate rounds with a slip stitch. You will notice how using this technique eliminates any trace of an unsightly seam, keeping your crochet projects nice and neat. It also creates a unique spiral design (thus the name), making it the perfect method to use when crocheting all those pretty beanies, sturdy baskets, baby booties and beautiful rugs!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials and Patterns
- How to Crochet Without Yarn: Unconventional Crochet Ideas
- What is C2C Crochet?
- How to Read Crochet Patterns
- Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Cardinal Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Classy Crochet Textured Blue Blanket
- Heights Beanie
- Santa Wreath
- Heights Cowl
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Magic Lemon Peel Potholder
- Connecting Tassels Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Soap Saver
- Valentine Hygge Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet