How To Crochet In The Spiral
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheting in the spiral is the technique of working in the round in a continuous manner, without joining the separate rounds with a slip stitch. You will notice how using this technique eliminates any trace of an unsightly seam, keeping your crochet projects nice and neat. It also creates a unique spiral design (thus the name), making it the perfect method to use when crocheting all those pretty beanies, sturdy baskets, baby booties and beautiful rugs!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters