Highway Crochet Stitch For Blankets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Highway stitch is an easy crochet stitch for blankets. It combines front loop only and back loop only stitches for some added texture. The highway crochet stitch is a simple, lightly textured stitch giving a horizontal line effect. Both sides are different but beautiful. In addition, this stitch doesn’t make any holes which makes it a great crochet stitch for blankets. It looks great in striped projects. A light color will help show off the stitch definition. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration. You can find all 30 stitches on my blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern, in stitch pattern, is 17 st by 13.5 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished SizeThe pattern is written for a 15cm by 15cm / 6” by 6” square.
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
- Tapestry needle
- Worsted weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters