14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch! This modern knit look stitch has an unique chevron pattern and can be worked in rows or in the round. Made up of single crochets, this stitch is a lot easier than it seems! The Herringbone Single Crochet is great for beanies, blankets and more! The tutorial also demonstrates how to increase this stitch. You can find a step-by-step photo tutorial and a video tutorial for this stitch at forthefrills"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- What is C2C Crochet?
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials and Patterns
- Pineapple Stitch Crochet
- Spider Stitch Crochet
- How to Crochet a Crossed Double Border
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet