Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch! This modern knit look stitch has an unique chevron pattern and can be worked in rows or in the round. Made up of single crochets, this stitch is a lot easier than it seems! The Herringbone Single Crochet is great for beanies, blankets and more! The tutorial also demonstrates how to increase this stitch. You can find a step-by-step photo tutorial and a video tutorial for this stitch at forthefrills"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- Crochet for Beginners Guide
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns Free eBook
- How to Read Crochet Patterns
- What is C2C Crochet?
- Pineapple Stitch Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 7.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 8.0
- Bax The Christmas Bear
- Crochet Thermal Stripes Potholder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters