14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch! This modern knit look stitch has an unique chevron pattern and can be worked in rows or in the round. Made up of single crochets, this stitch is a lot easier than it seems! The Herringbone Single Crochet is great for beanies, blankets and more! The tutorial also demonstrates how to increase this stitch. You can find a step-by-step photo tutorial and a video tutorial for this stitch at forthefrills"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials and Patterns
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- 85+ Crochet Videos for Beginners
- How to Crochet a Choker or Headband
- How to Read Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet