This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Fan Stitch Crochet Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Fan Stitch Crochet Tutorial showcase a crochet stitch with small fans stacking on top of each other. This crochet stitch looks just as beautiful from both sides, making it great for all sorts of crochet projects. What’s so great about this crochet stitch is the fact that it features only basic crochet stitches and makes it an easy stitch pattern to learn. You can find the fan stitch featured in the Lunt Twisted headband crochet pattern. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15 cm x 15 cm / 6 x 6 INCH SQUARE
Read NextCrochet Tulip Stitch Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Tulip Stitch Tutorial
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- How to Add Beads to Crochet (2 Ways)
- The Best Glue for Yarn Projects
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- How to Read Crochet Diagrams
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- V-Stitch Crochet Video
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- Tunisian Crochet Brioche Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters