14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to work the crochet star stitch with this tutorial. It is an exquisite crochet stitch that looks like a starburst or daisy. This pattern is a two-row repeat and the star stitches can be worked continuously or between rows of other stitches. From the first time I saw this stitch used in an Afghan, I was in love with it. Every time something is made using the daisy stitch, I longed to learn this crochet stitch pattern. I am so happy that I did! It is so much easier than I would have ever thought. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugethis will change based on your yarn that you use.
Finished Sizedepends on the size you make yours, my swatch was 21 stitches
- any yarn, today I used a worsted yarn
- I used a size I crochet hook today
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters