14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Crochet Braid Stitch Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to work a crochet braid stitch with this easy video tutorial from HanJan Crochet. A great crochet technique to learn for crochet blankets, garments, pillows and much more. The step by step beginner friendly video also includes details on triple treble crochet stitches too. I used the braid stitch in my Braided Blanket Crochet Ruana which is also available as a free pattern on my blog too. Learn to crochet with HanJan Crochet today."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- Crochet The Picot Single Crochet
- Crochet The Even Berry Stitch
- Crochet The Tulip Stitch
- How To Crochet the Bow Stitch
- How To Crochet The Spike Stitch
- How To: Crochet The Block Stitch
- Post and Shells Stitch
- How To Crochet The Cluster Stitch
- How to Crochet The Uneven Berry Stitch
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters