14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Cat's Eye Easy Crochet Stitch Pattern For Blankets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Cat’s Eye Crochet stitch is an easy crochet stitch with small openings. It combines basic crochet stitches to form an interesting texture and look. The cat’s eye stitch is a simple stitch with small openings. It’s great for blankets, in garments as a border, or used for a lovely winter scarf. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration. You can find all of the crochet stitch tutorials on my blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern, in alternating rows of dc, is 20 st by 11 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished Size15cm by 15cm / 6” by 6” square
- 4mm / US G-6 crochet hook
- worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- Crochet The Side Saddle Stitch
- How To Crochet The Catherine Wheel, Harlequin, and Starburst Stitches
- T-Shirt Yarn Tutorial
- How to Crochet Popcorn Stitch
- Pineapple Stitch Crochet
- 20+ Felted Crochet Patterns
- Lemon Peel Stitch
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- Highway Crochet Stitch For Blankets
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters