14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
3d Flower Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This 3D flower crochet skirt is very easy/beginner friendly. I've included a follow along video tutorial as well to make it as easy as possible. It's a great way to learn to crochet. This pattern includes sixes XS-XXL in women's US sizes. I used Lion Brand Coboo in a #3 DK weight yarn, which is one of my favorite for summer projects. I also used a 3.5 and 4.5mm hook, but there is a full material list in the pattern as well. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Waistband : 18 sc X 22 rows = 4″
Body : 16 dc X 8 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters