We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Effortless style shines through in the Verona Tee making it the perfect crochet t-shirt pattern to dress up, dress down and look fabulous however you decide to wear it. With a simple filet crochet matching front and back panel, the delicate pattern section climbs its way up the top and the subtle V neck is detailed yet simple. With no shaping to worry about and only beginner stitches, it’s the perfect garment for those just starting out and for more experienced hands too. The pattern is size inclusive from XS-5X and includes a section on customising your top and comes with a free video tutorial too. The pattern is an easy level but the tutorials and videos mean that a complete beginner could also enjoy and create this pattern. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17st by 10 rows = 10cm by 10cm
Finished SizeXS (S, M, L, XL) (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters