Rose Filet Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello everyone! Filet crochet is a very easy technique once you get the hang of it. It's quite similar to cross stitch embroidery. You can choose any pixel art shape and turn it into a crochet chart with a few simple steps. I've explained all of this to the best of my ability in a video posted on my YouTube channel (see below). I decided to make a step-by-step tutorial for this technique after most of the comment I received on one of my earlier designs, my RoseRelief Shawl, were questions about how to follow the chart or how to do filet crochet. Now, I finally have the means to explain it using this post. This top is very easy to make once you grasp the basics of the filet crochet technique. It’s made up of four pieces: the back and front, joined by two stripes that make up the sides. I am absolutely pleased with the way this top turned out, and how very nice and unique it looks. I hope you try it out yourselves. Stay safe and healthy! "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge30 sts and 16 rows = 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in double crochet stitch.
Finished SizeSizes S-M-L
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters