Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
Azul V Mesh Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful ombre poncho is sure to compliment a variety of casual outfits. The pattern is super simple as it’s created with two rectangles that are seamed together. Because it’s not as long as a typical poncho, it’s comfortable and practical for everyday wear and serves the same purpose as a wrap. It’s also light and easy to tote around or pack in a suitcase for vacation! Since it’s made entirely with the v-stitch, the pattern makes for a perfect project to throw in your beach bag or crochet while watching your fave shows. Using a slightly larger crochet hook than what is typically used for worsted weight yarn lends to the open “meshy” feel of the poncho. Add the fringe for a boho flair, or leave it without for a clean, modern look."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet