8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Azul V Mesh Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful ombre poncho is sure to compliment a variety of casual outfits. The pattern is super simple as it’s created with two rectangles that are seamed together. Because it’s not as long as a typical poncho, it’s comfortable and practical for everyday wear and serves the same purpose as a wrap. It’s also light and easy to tote around or pack in a suitcase for vacation! Since it’s made entirely with the v-stitch, the pattern makes for a perfect project to throw in your beach bag or crochet while watching your fave shows. Using a slightly larger crochet hook than what is typically used for worsted weight yarn lends to the open “meshy” feel of the poncho. Add the fringe for a boho flair, or leave it without for a clean, modern look."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet