Amelia Crochet Poncho Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Colorful and warm, this poncho pattern is the perfect size for a toddler!
From the blogger: "This toddler poncho is made with worsted weight yarn and can fit sizes 24 months to approximately 3T. The ribbed edge on the sides and neck of this poncho give it a mock knit appearance, while keeping the crocheted look for the majority of the fabric of half-double V-stitches. If you know how to single crochet and half-double crochet, you can make this! The buttons provide fashion and function, holding the sides together to make oversized arm holes."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 skein worsted weight yarn (blogger used Caron Cakes Yarn in Lilac Frosting)
- J/10 or 6.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- 6 3/4" buttons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters