This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amelia Crochet Poncho Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Colorful and warm, this poncho pattern is the perfect size for a toddler!
From the blogger: "This toddler poncho is made with worsted weight yarn and can fit sizes 24 months to approximately 3T. The ribbed edge on the sides and neck of this poncho give it a mock knit appearance, while keeping the crocheted look for the majority of the fabric of half-double V-stitches. If you know how to single crochet and half-double crochet, you can make this! The buttons provide fashion and function, holding the sides together to make oversized arm holes."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 skein worsted weight yarn (blogger used Caron Cakes Yarn in Lilac Frosting)
- J/10 or 6.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- 6 3/4" buttons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters