We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"How cute are these boots? They are made using Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn and N 9.00mm Crochet Hook. You can use any super bulky yarn that you have on hand for this project and each boot takes a skein! The Fur cuff is created by cutting strands of yarn and attaching them around the cuff and brushing them out! These boots are super comfortable and so quick and easy to make!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomens US Shoe Size 5/6 (7/8, 9/10)
- Super Bulky Yarn
- N 9.00mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Fine Toothed Comb
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet