We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Seaside Ruana is very simple to make - no increases or decreases, just a simple rectangle that splits in two. It’s one size fits most, and that includes my size Small daughter and my plus sized self! It’s a very wearable length, and warm without being too heavy. And the color combo of Navy and White is refreshing year round! Close up photos and schematic are included with the written pattern. This pattern is great for beginners and experienced crocheters alike - and makes a wonderful gift!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeone size fits all
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties
- Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
- Cable Braided Headband
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters