Heartland Crochet Triangle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This heartland Crochet triangle shawl is an easy crochet pattern to work. It is made using one skein of fine yarn, which means only two ends to weave in. How to Crochet the Granny Stitch The granny stitch is easy to achieve and is often the first type of stitch that a new beginner at crochet learns. It is made up of a combination of double crochet and chain stitches. When working the granny stitch, it is often worked in clusters of 3 double crochet stitches, followed by a chain stitch. Because of the repetitive nature of this stitch, it makes it perfect for a beginner at crochet."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWhile gauge is not critical to this pattern, I had 25 stitches to 4-inches.
Finished SizeFrom the tip to the middle this shawl is 42 inches long. The width ended up being double the length at 84 inches.
Blue Shawl: 1 Skein of Hobbi Cotton Kings Twirls Color number 19. This skein had 874 yards.
Lavender Shawl: 1 Skein of Hobbi Azalea Color Number 08. This skein had 875 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- Lila Pocket Scarf
- Beginner Crochet Hat
- Granny Square Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters