Heartland Crochet Triangle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This heartland Crochet triangle shawl is an easy crochet pattern to work. It is made using one skein of fine yarn, which means only two ends to weave in. How to Crochet the Granny Stitch The granny stitch is easy to achieve and is often the first type of stitch that a new beginner at crochet learns. It is made up of a combination of double crochet and chain stitches. When working the granny stitch, it is often worked in clusters of 3 double crochet stitches, followed by a chain stitch. Because of the repetitive nature of this stitch, it makes it perfect for a beginner at crochet."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWhile gauge is not critical to this pattern, I had 25 stitches to 4-inches.
Finished SizeFrom the tip to the middle this shawl is 42 inches long. The width ended up being double the length at 84 inches.
Blue Shawl: 1 Skein of Hobbi Cotton Kings Twirls Color number 19. This skein had 874 yards.
Lavender Shawl: 1 Skein of Hobbi Azalea Color Number 08. This skein had 875 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters