Colorado Sunset Crochet Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Colorado Sunset Crochet Shawl is surely a beauty! This crochet shawl can be worn as a wrap, it could be a skirt, or even a scarf. There are so many possibilities with this crochet pattern. You can't pass up its versatility, so make it your next crochet project. We love this shawl because of its many uses and because it doesn't matter what size you are, it looks flattering on anyone. For more curvy girl ideas, check out our blog Stitch&Unwind's round-up of New Lion Brand Patterns: Plus Size Crochet & Knit Patterns.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16 X 48 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Candle with a Flameless Tea Light
- Diamond V Neck Top
- Guide to Crochet Hooks
- Wonderful Watermelon Earrings
- 8″ Tapestry Iced Coffee Afghan Square
- Stardust Gypsum
- Perfect Peony
- Tucked In Time
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet