Crocodile Stitch Flip Flop Toppers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Just in time for spring and summer, these Crocodile Stitch Flip Flop Toppers turn an inexpensive pair of flip flops into a fun pair of everyday shoes. You can personalize this crocodile crochet stitch pattern with your favorite colors or pick colors to match a specific outfit. The great thing about these easy crochet patterns is that they're accessories so you can put them or leave them off. Perfect for the pool, beach, shopping, vacation or anywhere you want to go!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Size - Will fit a flop Size 5-8
Read NextEasy Crochet Star
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- Easy Crochet Star
- 20 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- Retro Summer Dress
- Merry Meshy Dress
- 35+ Crochet Butterfly Patterns
- Crazy Cute Crocheting Snowman
- 100+ Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- 30+ Summer Crochet Patterns
- 12 Summer Shawls to Crochet
- 17+ Rainbow Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters