Tunisian Crochet Colorblock Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"All my patterns are written in English and use American crochet terms. Knowledge of basic tunisian crochet stitches are needed for this pattern. This pattern uses the Tunisian Half Double Crochet stitch. There is a video tutorial and a written tutorial for this stitch provided in the written post. You will need a 6.5mm tunisian/afghan hook for this pattern. The yarn used in this pattern is Caron Pantone but any #5 bulky weight yarn will work. The finished dimensions of the scarf are approx. 69in (L) X 6.5in (W). This scarf can be worn as either a traditional scarf or an infinity scarf."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts and 14 rows = 4"
Finished Sizeone size
- 6.5 Tunisian Crochet Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters