We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Grey Skies Scarf is slightly lacy and makes the perfect fall accessory! Made with less than one skein of Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball. MATERIALS: Approximately 446 yds of Category 4 medium yarn; I used Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball in the Feng Shui Grey colorway* Size I 5.5 mm Crochet Hook* Yarn Needle* for weaving ends Scissors* This pattern is written in US terms. Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project. The yarn used for this project is a little thinner than a normal category 4 medium worsted yarn. Any yarn substitutions may result in different sizing."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17.6 stitches & 9.2 rows = 4″
Finished SizeApproximately 8″ wide and 68″ long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Chloe Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
- Over The Ridge Crochet Boy Hat Pattern
- The Kensington Crochet Bolero Pattern
- The Uppercross Crochet Infinity Cowl
- Flower And Shells Baby Beanie
- Blue Flower Baby Beanie
- Yarn Bowl/basket
- Cupcake Pattern Baby Beanie
- Dog Baby Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet