We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Granite Cowl is warm, cozy and easy to style. Crocheted in two tone neutrals this classic piece is quick to pair with anything when braving the cold. The classic lines bring this squishy cowl up to keep your face warm, as well as your neck. Simply made and simply worn, it’s perfect for the men in your life. This cowl is crocheted as flat rectangle and then seamed, so it’s easy to adjust. Adding buttons and overlapping the edges would give the Granite Cowl an even more polished look. I crocheted this cowl in Lion Brand’s Hometown Yarn. It’s a superbulky #6 yarn so it works up quickly. Not to mention Hometown Yarn comes in so many colorful options."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 hdc x 3 rows of 3rd loop hdc=2"x2"
Finished Size8" x 24"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet