We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
A scarf perfect for all ages, this crochet infinity scarf is fun and easy to make. An accessory worn almost all year round, this scarf can be paired with any piece in your wardrobe. Its comfortable and soft texture is perfect for layering in the colder months, and its lightweight feel is great for fall. An affordable and versatile infinity crochet scarf, it is hard to say no to this stylish pattern. Whether you are crocheting with friends or flying solo, this project is family-friendly and easily customizable.
From the Blogger: "The fun thing about scarves is that even when it's too hot to wear them, it's cool enough to make them! The Top of the Tunisian Crochet Infinity Scarf is a fun and easy one skein scarf that uses Tunisian stitches in a way I haven't seen before."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters