Spring Sampler Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Experiment with simple, openwork stitch combinations in this beginner-friendly infinity scarf. In Miss Babs Yowza! Whatta Skein!, this is a one-skein project. The pattern includes links to photo tutorials for scBL, cdc, and the slip stitch join."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts in pattern = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeAdult: 5.5” (14 cm) width x 59” (150 cm) circumference.
- Miss Babs Yowza! Whatta Skein! (100% superwash Merino wool, 8 oz/227 g, 560 yd/512 m) – 1 skein in Violets in the Grass, or approximately 410 yds (375 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Beautiful Broomstick Lace Scarf
- Mermaid Isle Scarf
- Pineapple Crochet Scarf
- 19 Quick and Easy Crochet Scarves
- Beginner's Crochet Scarf
- Flowers of Fun Summer Scarf
- Island Lace Crochet Scarf
- Crochet for Spring: 14 Lightweight Scarf Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns For All Seasons
- 60 Minute Ribbed Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets