We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Pretty Puff Stitch Cowl Pattern offers an easy to follow Video Tutorial! This Cowl Pattern will add a pretty accent to your outfit and keep you warm! The Cowl Pattern takes up to two and half Balls of Bulky yarn and a N 9.00 mm Hook size! This fun Cowl is fairly easy to create and requires bulky yarn. I hope you Enjoy this Pretty warm Cowl Pattern with written instructions on my blog."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet