Premier Super Scarf
By: Helena Reimer from melodys-makings.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This super scarf is crocheted in a chunky yarn, which not only helps for it to work up quick, but it's also nice and cozy for the cold weather. Wrap it once and wear it long or wrap it several times for a nice and cozy neck scarf. The pattern is easy to adjust in width and length, thus making it a great pattern for the entire family. And it'll make for a lovely gift idea as well."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10″ by 69″; however, upon wearing it narrows and stretches.
- Serenity Chunky Weight by Premier Yarns – #5 – Three 3.5oz/100g balls (or more if you want it longer).
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet