Dandy Super Scarf
By: Helena Reimer from melodys-makings.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Keep warm and cozy in style with this quick and easy super scarf. It's crocheted in a thick material and a mindless pattern, which makes it quick to whip up. And thus, it's great for gifting around the holidays. Another bonus of this pattern is that you can basically crochet this to any size that you want from child to adult sizes. Furthermore, you can wear this as a long scarf, or join the ends together for a super cozy winter cowl."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeFinished Size: 9″ x 58″ - Can be adjusted to any size as desired.
- Loops & Threads Woolike Chunky – Bulky #5 – 85% Acrylic / 15% Nylon – 3 (or more) 4.4oz/125g balls.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Double Crochet Scarf with Fringe
- Oh Boy Slouchy Beanie Hat for Beginner
- The Easiest Ribbed Blue Beanie Hat
- Lacy Days Poncho
- Spring is Here Tulip
- Easy Button Mug Cozy
- Trinket Box
- Secret Garden Tote/Market Bag
- Snuggly Raglan Cardigan
- Button Up Single Crochet Headband